Chris NottMonster Motorsport
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    100

    New RS4 Grill on the way

    Just purchased a new rs4 grill off ebay cant wait to get it.Unfortunately its not a black optics but thinking of getting it wrapped but for £150 delivered i still think its a bargain.i have my s line grill for sale in the classifieds so pm me if anyone is interested.will post pics of it when on and the few other mods i have lined up

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    89
    Sounds like a bargain!
    Is the RS4 grill a direct fit in place of the s line grill then?
    A4 Avant tdi S-line

  4. #3
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    100
    yes it sure is.will fit direct onto an s line bumper but wont fit on 2 any other without adjustments.cant wait 2 see what it looks like done

  5. #4
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzab7 View Post
    Just purchased a new rs4 grill off ebay cant wait to get it.Unfortunately its not a black optics but thinking of getting it wrapped but for £150 delivered i still think its a bargain.i have my s line grill for sale in the classifieds so pm me if anyone is interested.will post pics of it when on and the few other mods i have lined up
    Lucky for you, this chap just so happens to have what you want.
    Black optics grill surround - How much?
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

  6. #5
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    100
    cheers for that johnny.in 2 minds now as to whether i should keep it chrome or have black....decisions decisions

  7. #6
    Olly P's Avatar
    My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythepie View Post
    Lucky for you, this chap just so happens to have what you want.
    Black optics grill surround - How much?
    Thanks Jonnythepipe Yup, I have one for sale if your interested, PM me, open to offers etc

  8. #7
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzab7 View Post
    cheers for that johnny.in 2 minds now as to whether i should keep it chrome or have black....decisions decisions
    No brainer.Black looks awesome.Definately worth the trouble.If you aint sure, stick some insulation tape over the chrome..that will give you an idea, but itll be better glossy
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. New Audi Quattro on the way?
    By The Challinor in forum Classic Audi Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th April 2011, 06:57
  2. Will the RS4 Grille fit the S-Line Bumper
    By archiemac281 in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20th November 2009, 21:02
  3. New RS4 Grille for sale.
    By doeboy in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th July 2007, 15:40
  4. New Roof Bars on the way for B5 A4 Avant
    By redevo1 in forum General Technical / How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th February 2007, 00:20
  5. Will the new RS4 be a limited production run?
    By AndrewRichmond in forum RS4 Forum (B5 and B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd October 2004, 09:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO