Black optics grill surround - How much?

Olly P

My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi
Reaction score
I've finally plucked up the courage to cut my RS4 grill down to size to fit my DTM and 'clear cornered' my front headlights! Really freshness up the front end! (pics once I've given her a good clean!).

For info:
DIY: RS4 Grille to DTM Bumper
DIY: CC (Clear Corner) Mod

The RS4 grill I bought came with a genuine black optics pack surround, this is now cluttering up my house! Fronts in good condition but several internal clips have snapped (not enough to adversely effect fitting).

Dose any one know how much these are to purchase from Audi? What do you thinks a good price to sell?

Its not available as a seperate part.Its sold as part of the whole grill, and they are a ****** to seperate having done it myself for my B8.Id stick it on ebay reserve of at least 40 squid

I have an RS4 aluminium surround, none of the tabs have snapped if anyone's interested? Just don't have anything suitable to box it up in.

Cheers, will be putting up on eBay over the weekend :thumbsup:

I have an RS4 aluminium surround, none of the tabs have snapped if anyone's interested? Just don't have anything suitable to box it up in.
Hi, I know it's been a longtime, but have you still got the black optic surround?

I'm afraid not, it was sold in August last year!I bought mine from eBay, worth keeping an eye out on there