RS4 Style Fog Mesh

D2NY G

Reaction score
Gents,

My RS4 grill should be arriving today or 2mo, with my buying and selling my old grill it works out its cost me £70 :) so I'm rather happy.

Wanting to do the rs4 style mesh in the fog light grill mod, and I'm wanting to know which is the best (most oem) ones on ebay as there is plenty to go by!

Also how much of it to buy hopefully one sheet would suffice

Cheers!

I bought a sheet of ebay and its massive!!! Probably enough to do 10 sets of it!! Youre welcome to have a piece if u want,if u cover the postage.The sheet is in work,and im off for 2 weeks,if u can wait that long ill send it when i get back in or ill check if i have a piece left over in the house from when i did mine,if i do i could bring it to aitp if u like.

I bought a sheet of ebay and its massive!!! Probably enough to do 10 sets of it!! Youre welcome to have a piece if u want,if u cover the postage.The sheet is in work,and im off for 2 weeks,if u can wait that long ill send it when i get back in or ill check if i have a piece left over in the house from when i did mine,if i do i could bring it to aitp if u like.

Ah yeah, that would be spot on that mate! if you could possibly bring it to AITP, I will sort u some money for the bits id need :) cheers

Will have a look how much ive got left at home and ill let you know if theres enough,otherwise i could always pop in to work to get some,yeah i can bring some to aitp with me, illlet you know for definite as soon as i can.

Will have a look how much ive got left at home and ill let you know if theres enough,otherwise i could always pop in to work to get some,yeah i can bring some to aitp with me, illlet you know for definite as soon as i can.

Nice one mate cheers that would be spot on for me :)

Hope you dont mind me asking mate, how much did you get for youre s-line grill as ive still got mine kicking around. Cheers

I got £80 for it on ebay last night, kid rang me up sed ill take 80 and he said arrange a buy it now price :)

[/QUOTE]

I got £80 for it on ebay last night, kid rang me up sed ill take 80 and he said arrange a buy it now price :)[/QUOTE]

I got 85 for mine and my mate managed to get 100 for his so they fetch good money !

I know mate was going to hold out abit more but was happy with the price offered :)

If you've got any spare I would be willing to buy some off you at AITP to save for a possible future investment as I've not got an RS4 grill as of yet.

Azeem.

Better pop mine on ebay with a few other parts ive got laying around then :)
Ive got an old cracked one in the shed if i need to swap in an emergency while i wait for a new one

i know mate, my works out i paid next to nothing for a rs4 grill :)

where u get it from d2ny g and how much?looking into getting an rs4 grill but just a bit unsure at the price new

sweet pal, i give 145 for mine, came this morning, brand new in box, never fitted its well brand new, fitting tonight cant wait to leave work!

IMG_0701.jpg

Ah yeah, that would be spot on that mate! if you could possibly bring it to AITP, I will sort u some money for the bits id need :) cheers

I tried to get to work today,but it was all locked up,so might not be able to get u the mesh till the 13th august and ill post it to you,will try to get some to bring to aitp but its looking likely its gona be after then.hope this is ok

I tried to get to work today,but it was all locked up,so might not be able to get u the mesh till the 13th august and ill post it to you,will try to get some to bring to aitp but its looking likely its gona be after then.hope this is ok

Hiya mate, this is ok by me, im not in any rush to get them sorted, id rather sort you out abit of cash for your offcuts, thanks :)

Right,managed to get into work today,got the mesh and theres a lot of it.will mark it up and cut into size tonight, and ill bring them with me to aitp.

Right,managed to get into work today,got the mesh and theres a lot of it.will mark it up and cut into size tonight, and ill bring them with me to aitp.

your a legend pal, im at aitp on sunday but showing with this forum so ill see ya and sort u owt for them, thanks!

I should be there too so if you have any extra you wanna sell then I'd be happy to buy a set off you too.