Camber on d Rears , b4 & after pics

jaceyq

Reaction score

d816aae1.jpg
[/

Thats 19x9.5 on the rears camber slightly to allow the arch to sit of the wheels rather than on the lip of the rims .

Last edited by a moderator:
what have u done to camber it? is it a kit or something

Nah man . So easy would not believe . All it is just a bolt on the rear to turn clockwise or anti clockwise for negative or positive camber . But u must do it at a shop where have the laser aligament so u get the both adjustment on the same reading !!! Surely would it if you wanna ride low without anything problem or hassle .

Ahh yeh sweet, might have to look into that

car looks ace btw mate!

Awesome. Speed humps must be a scary prospect lol

A[L]C;1641588 said:
Awesome. Speed humps must be a scary prospect lol

This ones running air pal so speed bumps are a over come with a press of a button lol

Even more awesome :D

How much is that?

Depends on were u go, what sort of system, which compressors you use, ect ect

Can be anything from a grand to 3 or 4, or even more!

What wheels are they am after some deep dish ones and can't find any do you have any websites , car is looking fine btw

just reach around man . See what wheels look good on your car and what u like . I always day go with what you like not what John public like. End of the day it's you who gonna b with the ride mostly .. And yes air it's an expensive job but worth it if you got tr extra cash to spare . And thanks for the love on the car appreciate it .
Anyone going to that audi in the park . Thinking bout reaching there . Need more info.

id love air suspension on mine, and quite possibly can see me doing it in the long run