A4 s line avant 2005 drivers door electric window problem?

rmlt2008

Reaction score
My drivers window will not go up or down in my 2005 a4 avant. Nothing on the door Panal will light up including the lock/unlock but it all still works just not the drivers window. All the windows in the car are working correctly even off the drivers switches just not the front drivers window? Anyone have any idea it seems strange to me that the switches are working for everything but the drivers window but not lighting up :/

Sorted it today opened the rubber bit that has the loom going through to the door and a red wire had snapped. Stuck abit of extra wire on and it's all good again!

Have similar problem with my audi a4 sline 2005 avant driver side electric window wont work with switch the lights do light up and the window operates fine when you put all the windows down with the key fob......any ideas? Thanks

Had the same problem and it was the complete switch block that needed replacing. Bear in mind that the drivers window switch will be used the most. The cheapest place I found for the complete switch block was Audi. Cheaper than those copies on Ebay!!

ok thanks for the quick response will order one, are they easy to fit? is it just a matter of taking the door panel off?