How can I check the work that has been done on a4

Dids44

Reaction score
Evening guys,

New to forum and audi's, wanted an A4 for a long time and finally picked one up last weekend and love it!

spent many an evening trolling through the post's on the forum and lots of useful info and knowledge.

My question is how do I find out what work has been carried out on the car? It has a full Audi service history but no info on things like the injector recall etc, woul be nice to know what has and hasn't been done. Would I be able to phone a stealer and get a report or something.

Any help would be really appriciated

call the dealer they will check any recalls
and they should tell you the work done if they did the services
i find them more willing to tell you if you pop in and buy a part for it
even a silly small part

Full service stamps but no receipts or anything like that, ex company car

call the dealer they will check any recalls
and they should tell you the work done if they did the services
i find them more willing to tell you if you pop in and buy a part for it
even a silly small part

Oh really, so go and buy a pen or something lol. Can I phone any dealer as the servicing has been done at a few dealers

Oh really, so go and buy a pen or something lol. Can I phone any dealer as the servicing has been done at a few dealers
They have ****** all else to do other than looking through Bahama's holiday brochures whilst smoking big cigars so phone em :)

ex-company cars usaly have a full print out from the lease ppl
who owned it b4 you thay may have the print out

all i did was ring the dealer tell them i have a slight misfire when cold and was told could be injectors has it had the recall done , so just phoning to check if it had been done ,they said no record of it being done and booked me in for it checking a week later ,and they replaced all 4 pumps (solenoids) on the injectors and carried out a health check clean and vac free of charge.