New B7 Ordered

chasdrury

Reaction score
We have just ordered our replacement for my mums S3 - a B7 A4 Avant in liquid blue, black leather/alcantara interior, S-Line with the 18" RS6 Stylee wheels and S-Line Kit, Aluminium Inlay, 2.0T FSI Quattro, Phone in armrest, rear parking sensors, DIS, and 3 spoke multifunction steering wheel. Looks lovely in that colour and its quite a rare one too.

Has anyone got any pictures of the avant in this colour (Liquid Blue)?

Bring on September.

Chas

Excellent spec.

01674752s.jpg

Lousy colour, IMHO. Still not sure I like the look of the B7 either. Still, there's no doubt it's a fine car, so good luck with it. Hope the whole family loves it.

Ahhh the order day! Nice one Chazz...I'm not going to comment about the colour as it is totally personal. I got Quartz Grey and I love it. Just to tell you that I expected my car to arrive late July and I took delivery 28th June....so....be prepared...it might be here sooner than you think. Mine was delivered 8 weeks after putting the order in!

I have to agree, great car but god what an awful colour!
Saw an A6 in it today and it looked so old fashioned, reminds of the 1970's Barclays blue, and my Dads old capri! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif