Anyone got a b7 avant grey/silver with dark grey or black rs6 alloys? pics please!

rmlt2008

Reaction score
hi new to this forum, basically just bought a a4 b7 avant in the light grey and the alloys need a refurb, i dont know what colour to go for.. i want a really dark grey but i don't want it to clash with the paint work if that makes sense or black but i always think black alloys look a bit tacky so need some pics people of grey avants with black or dark grey alloys !

here you go mate just purchased this one few things to do on it

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg
[
sorry pics aint great

Looks good.. mine are the 18" rs6 alloys but this gives me a good idea of the colour's basicly i want the car to look darker going getting the windows tinted just got to make my mind up on the alloys! ive always carbon wrapped stuff on my previous car's too so i might wrap the chrome on the car either black or carbon worth a try if it looks naff car always remove..

Posted these pics loads of times here you go again !!!

As it is now
2012-03-23165317.jpg

Old audi ti coloured RS6 wheels

2011-01-10122008.jpg

i have seen the crome blacked out and tints on a grey avant looked great so like them ideas

get some pics up so we can keep a track on the changes and how the car progresses

only had mine a week and the to do list just keeps getting longer :keule:

Yeah ive only had mine since wednesday and already planning stuff absolutely love the car ive had 9 cars in the last 2 years and this a4 is amazing so happy with it ! id upload some pics but i dont know how.. lol

I think i get bored easily, i always see something i like and think, if i sold my car i could afford that! But really do like this a4 ive always had hatchbacks vxr, st ,golf gti but really wanted to get away from petrol cars because they cost a bomb and honestly i cant see my self going back now!