Dimsport or revo remap

Beni786

Reaction score
As the title suggests, thinking of a remap but don't know which one to go for, £250 for dimsport with ecu out, or£275 for revo

Any experience peeps? Which one do u suggest

Don't be taking the ecu out...... Why not do a bit more research? Check out DNATuning, who are a forum sponsor. They do great work and probably have an agent near you. Don't touch the ECU.

ive got the revo map, cant fault it one bit lad!

R-Tech in Leicester, get my vote every time. Had them map my PD130 Golf with massive gains.

Current map on the 3.0TDi isn't too shabby either

Dont let anyone remove your ecu for a remap. You should go with the Revo map in my opinion, it's well tested & great quality code.

solaris:1617710 said:
Dont let anyone remove your ecu for a remap. You should go with the Revo map in my opinion, it's well tested & great quality code.

I agree !!!

A4 B8, 2.0 tdi 140bhp

Hi Beni, your car has an early EDC17 ECU which although it can be done over OBD, it's often better to remove the ECU and read it this way - it's certainly safer. We would normally remove ECU to take a read to have as a backup at the very least. Without doing this, you can never truly put the car back to standard.

Thanks, Rick.

Hi Beni, your car has an early EDC17 ECU which although it can be done over OBD, it's often better to remove the ECU and read it this way - it's certainly safer. We would normally remove ECU to take a read to have as a backup at the very least. Without doing this, you can never truly put the car back to standard.

Thanks, Rick.

Top man rick, just what I needed to hear!

Thanks, Rick.

Its good to hear why people would want to remove the ecu so thanks for that explanation. Oh and I'm familiar with your work on SRS keep it up mate, I may use your services in the near future. :thumbsup: