Wil they go on

Smithy ov c.ham

Reaction score
Alright lads am I'm after a set of the rs4 b7 alloys 18", just wanted to know will the fit on me 2006 a4 .
Thanx smithy

18inch rs4s will 19 inch wheels from an actual rs4 wont with out a lttle work !

18" genuine RS4 wheels are also available - 19" was only standard in the UK (or with ceramic front brakes), with 18" as an option.

PetrolDave:1612891 said:
18" genuine RS4 wheels are also available - 19" was only standard in the UK (or with ceramic front brakes), with 18" as an option.
They did an rs4 with 18s !?! I bet those wheels looked way too small in those pumped up arches !!!!!

I got non oem's 19's with 255,35 tyres on and although its tight, they do fit, not put them on yet just test fitted 1 on the front and went for a drive, might put a thin 5-10mm spacer on just to be sure

Think am going 2 wait for a set of 18" for mine and do youse Lott think there is much difference between the 7.5 and the 8j

I think the 7.5j ones are off a3 do might be easier to come by, wouldn't have thought it would make much difference as long as the ET is similar

I got non oem's 19's with 255,35 tyres on and although its tight, they do fit, not put them on yet just test fitted 1 on the front and went for a drive, might put a thin 5-10mm spacer on just to be sure

What offset were they, and are you running standard suspension on your car - an S-line by any chance? I can access some titanium original RS4 style wheels but they're off a TT and the offset is 52 so I need to know how big the spacers should be. I've got away with 245/45 18 at this offset before, but an additional 5mm width inside and out is a tall order.

^ normal offset for an S-line is about 43 with an 18x8 wheel and the tyre size is 235/40/18, i'm running merc GL wheels now and they're ET56 with 20mm spacers all round

Alright lads av seen a set of rs4 alloys of a a3 and the offset is 54 will these be alright for my a4

54 is quite high, mine are 56 and they needed spacers got 20mm all round and they still sit further in the arch than I want them to have a look at my thread if you want it's called 'finally got coilovers', even if you can get them straight in they'll b pretty tucked

can i ask the genuine 18 inch rs4 wheels that are on the a4 s line special edition are they getting a good used price? or are they just basicly fake rs4 wheels?