My new rims an suspension setup :)

deian3387

Reaction score
2012-05-15134033.jpg

2012-05-15212932.jpg

Lowered 45mm using H&R springs and b5 cups on 19x9 touareg rims

Last edited:
at a guess i would say 19"s on eibach sortsline springs.

Olly P:1609097 said:
Looking good! Needs to go a little lower :D

I think the back will come down as the springs settle as my avant is running same suspension set up and its way lower !!

I'm jealous! Where did you get the Wheels from? I presume you need adapters, running any spacers too?

I think the back will come down as the springs settle as my avant is running same suspension set up and its way lower !!
these pics where taken a few weeks ago and since then it has settled to how i want it. (just found out how to post pics lol)

thanks lads

I'm jealous! Where did you get the Wheels from? I presume you need adapters, running any spacers too?
haha... i got the wheels off ebay and got them blasted and powder coated in silver chrome. i'm using 25mm FK adapter plates :yes:

Last edited:
Perfect set up if you ask me! Any chance of a few more pice :D

deian3387:1609364 said:
these pics where taken a few weeks ago and since then it has settled to how i want it. (just found out how to post pics lol)

thanks lads

Post some more pics then mate !!!

Could you post up a link where you got the springs from mate?

Looks good by the way

Get the springs from german ebay mate way cheaper than that thats where i got mine ! Almost half price compared to uk rrp !