Anyone with factory fit footwell lights in there A4 Cab?

Gazthesparky

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi just after some information I'm currently in the process of retrofitting front footwell lights into my A4 sline cab

When looking at elsawin for the wiring details it also states that there are rear footwell lights to. I checked under the front seats for the plastic locations to fit the lights and they arnt there. Also there's only 2 doors so I'm not sure how the rear ones would be switched.

According to elsawin each light has it's own connection so the backs aren't just "piggybacked" offof the front

So if someone could confirm if they know if the A4 cab had front and rear footwell lights if it was fitted from factory.

I'm guessing not and just wanted to double check

Last edited:
my old 2007 had front and rear fitted from factory

Cheers bez

I guess the rear ones come on when the relevant side door opens

I don't have the holders in the rear of the front seats Though for the lights does anyone know if Audi do the brackets that u can retrofit to the seats to enable the lights to be fitted

Ive fitted the whole lighting pack to my b6 cab, puddle lights and red warning lamps and inside door handle lights fitted properly into the loom and coded. Footwell lights fitted into the front but i made my own loom and ran them off the interior light. Work just the same as OEM fitment but save the hassel of opening up the convienience module! i already had factory fitted ambient lighting so didnt need to fit that besides the handle LEDs. My partners A3 has the lighting pack fitted from factory and all the footwell lamps come on at the same time when unlocking the car, they dont come on individually with each door :sm4:

Reactions: mikeb7