Folding wing mirror on A4

Camus

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Another question:

My 2006 A4 2.0T FSI Sline Special Edition doesn't seem to have electronic folding wing mirrors. Does anyone know if I can manually fold them in? I tried but it wouldn't budge and Im worried about pushing them too hard? My last car was clipped parked in the street and I lost a wing mirror so I really want to fold them.

Cheers
Camus.

Hi there, I've got a 2004 b6 cabrio and as far as I know the b6 mirrors are the same as the b7. Mine fold in by hand, they are quite stiff at first but then they fold in fine. Just be gentle but with a little force and they will click and fold in

Great, thanks - I will try pushing little harder!

Electric folding wing mirrors are as usual an Audi extra.

Thanks for the offer but having bought it I'm now skint, so will use the manual approach when parking on the road in our street. :cool:

Quite an expensive mod for what it actually does! Think ill just fold em in by hand,lol

mine had them fitted as a factory option and to be honest i've not had them folded in once so far over the last year.

I've just bought an Audi A4 S line 2011 and the mirrors aren't electronic. I'm after getting the electric ones fitted so just wondering how I go about this. NHN seems to be the retrofiter! Let's see what price you've got! Cheers

Click on the avatar of the person you want to message then click on start a conversation in that panel.

Reactions: dokkaudi
The mirrors are stiff because they have probably never been folded before. Spray some WD40 around the pivot to ease them up.