Audi a4 B7 2.0T twin exhaust valance

Craig1989

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a twin exhaust valance from a 170tdi or a 2.0t. Or does anyone know of a member wanting to get rid of one. I have a s4 valance fitted at the moment if anyone wants to do a trade????? Been looking on Flebay but can't find any!!

Anyone know where I can get a twin exhaust valance from a 170tdi or a 2.0t. Or does anyone know of a member wanting to get rid of one. I have a s4 valance fitted at the moment if anyone wants to do a trade????? Been looking on Flebay but can't find any!!

hmmmm were can the s4 style exhaust be purchased from? mines currently got the std 170 one on it but i want to upgrade my exhaust to the s4 style. mine currently has an exhaust on each side at rear

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wanna do a trade have also got some tips that look pretty close to the standerd s4 tips if your interested

i fitted genuine s4 system to my tdi 170

20120510_195950.jpg

Reactions: rizzini7
I have one from a 2006/7 twin, single tip if you are interested?, it's phantom black and in top condition
Carl

If i wasnt skint i would have swapped with you mate but just dont have the cash at the.min to replace exhaust to fill s4 valance sorry.

No worrys mate!! Anyone else out there??? Want one ASAP really!!!

Not sure what its worth?, pm me an offer, if you live close enough your welcome to come and look it over as I have kept all the standard parts that i have replaced including S line grill, headlights, front fog surrounds, b8 half leather interior and dym side skirts got a set of 18" wheels as well but new 19's aren't ready yet. I live in Nottingham btw

I cannot post any pics of the vallence but if you want one pm me a email address and I'll send you a photo

how much do you want for the b7 s line grill and headlights mate?

Im open to offers on all parts, headlights might be sold, will let you know in a couple of days when I get home :)

My old valence is in the bodyshop, the owner is away on a stag do, he's back on Monday, pm me an email address and i'll send a pic as soon as I can get hold of it