Uprated Fuel Pumps

yavz

Reaction score
Just interested in what uprated fuel pumps people have fitted on their 2.0T FSI engines, i noticed a few people running the Autotech internals.

Are there any alternatives? Walbro?

has anyone fitted a Walbro pump and is there any reason why they sholdnt be fitted?
There are lots of high powered cars running them, just wondering if there was a reason why no-one on here is raving about them.

Cheers,

Just interested in what uprated fuel pumps people have fitted on their 2.0T FSI engines, i noticed a few people running the Autotech internals.

Are there any alternatives? Walbro?

has anyone fitted a Walbro pump and is there any reason why they sholdnt be fitted?
There are lots of high powered cars running them, just wondering if there was a reason why no-one on here is raving about them.

Cheers,

Dude the walbro is an intank pump and the Autotech is an upgrade to the secondary High Pressure Fuel Pump.
Upgrade options for your HPFP:-
Autotech
KMD
APR
AWE (dont think they are available anymore)

I'm running the Autotech with no problems so far. The latest KMD internals have been revised to allow for slightly more mid range fueling IRC.

Thanks guys, thought there had to be a reason.

Solaris, did you get yours from the states? if you did what was the total bill?

I saw your car yesterday im guessing it was the wife driving, mine is in for lowering at the moment, made me want to get it on road quick.

Thanks guys, thought there had to be a reason.

Solaris, did you get yours from the states? if you did what was the total bill?

I saw your car yesterday im guessing it was the wife driving, mine is in for lowering at the moment, made me want to get it on road quick.

Yeah the mrs had control over the car for the weekend, with regards to the HPFP speak to Andy at Storm Developments