Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

AIR CON PROBLEMS

Hi, just had aircon regassed and checked for leaks, all ok however the aircon is still blowing warm air.I dont think the compressor is kicking in. I have checked the fuse in the dash board but have seen on the forum that there is also a fuse on the top of the battery, i have looked but i dont have anything on top of the battery.( am i being thick? ) just wanted to know if i can do any simple checks before taking it to the stealers. thanks in advance for any advice.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    What model?,as far as i know most of the fuse of aircon is on the left side of dashboard,if it is left hand drive.

1st Gear

Status
    if the gas pressure has dropped low and the car knows its dropped, then just by putting new gas in ( re-gas) doesnt make it blow cold.

you need to tell the car its not working on low pressure now with a lap top and once you do that the car will blow cold air. bmw are a classic case for this. you must tell it whats it had to make the new part work if that makes sense.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the replies will have to take to the garage i think its a bit beyond me .

1st Gear

Status
    As you have no leaks and if your button is lighting up would get the high pressure / low pressure switches checked on the aircon system if they have gone down the aircon wont work