Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications

Thread: led drl

Neutral

Status

Smile led drl

hi,newbie so bare with me!
    i know these lights will fit my b7 a4,but as mine is not fitted with drl's will these eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace work on mine? do the led's come on as soon as the ignition is on? or is there a mod needed?
    your help would be appreciated

2. # ADS
    ADS

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Yeah they will fit yours, but they won't come on when you turn the ignition on,you will have to turn your sidelights on to get them to come on.
    I'm debating whether to take mine off at the moment, getting bored of them now,might try to retrofit bi-xenons or just put my std ones back on.
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    Yeah they will fit yours, but they won't come on when you turn the ignition on,you will have to turn your sidelights on to get them to come on.
    I'm debating whether to take mine off at the moment, getting bored of them now,might try to retrofit bi-xenons or just put my std ones back on.
    Have you got the ones from Excite, the black ones. If so and you decide to get rid, i'll take them off your hands fella

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Hey mac,yeah they are the ones from 2xcite,but they are the chrome ones,don't know what to do.
    I look at em one day and I think they are a bit tacky compared to de-tangoed std or bi-xenons,and other days I think they look awesome. If I do decide to sell then you can have first dibs mate
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdoon View Post
    Have you got the ones from Excite, the black ones. If so and you decide to get rid, i'll take them off your hands fella

Mac
    I thought u had some anyway mac??? Or am I getting u confused with someone else!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    I thought u had some anyway mac??? Or am I getting u confused with someone else!
    Yeah I had a set (slightly different style) sold them on as a mate had written his car off and I was gonna have his bi-xenons, unfortunately it ended up that because he allowed the car to be taken to storage facility he couldn't back to the car once paid out.... total bummer lol
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.