not new to site but new to b7 forum

davsa4

Reaction score
well dont know if i have done the right thing but ,with fuel costs and insurance costs sold my 2003 2.4 v6 a4 cabriolet and replaced with this

IMG_1004.jpg

its a 56 plate s line tdi 170bhp model had the dpf removed and remapped to approx 190bhp also had new egr valve fitted and runs sweet,has been dechromed already so one job less to do ,fitted new 19" alloys , eibach sportline springs coming tomorrow then its in for windows tinting next weekend ,just wanting leather interior ,would b8 interior fit

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

looks nice that mate, i was in 2 minds whether to go for the black edition alloys.

now dropped on eibach sportlines ,must say ride is greatly improved comfort and handling wise compared to standard s line springs

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

Looks great fella, set up looks spot on

its all painted matey sitting nice now suspension is settling down ,spent all day with machine polisher and wax ,just about done just roof to do then rain came down :banghead:

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

nice, suspension really sorted it out.

did you get the shocks too? or just the springs?

nice, suspension really sorted it out.

did you get the shocks too? or just the springs?

just spring fella the eibach are designed to run on "sound stock shocks" their quote

Love it when the rain sits like this, you know you've done a propa job cleaning! you car sits so nice on them springs, and wheels, excellent job pal, if i had to be picky id say you could do with winding your front bumper up a touch just to squeeze that tiny gap between you're bumper and bonnet, but thats me being picky :whistle2:still a fantastic car thought, hats off to ya!

Love it when the rain sits like this, you know you've done a propa job cleaning! you car sits so nice on them springs, and wheels, excellent job pal, if i had to be picky id say you could do with winding your front bumper up a touch just to squeeze that tiny gap between you're bumper and bonnet, but thats me being picky :whistle2:still a fantastic car thought, hats off to ya!

cheers fella the gap does my head in :banghead:, any idea how i could adjust this .

cheers dav

yea mate easier than youd expect, aboutt 99% of the audis on here have that gap, just means someones had it off id say and not adjusted it back properly, if you lift your bonnet, you'll see a hole in the top of your bumper near your lights as you look down, you need a rachet and a extension with a 30torx screw (i think 30 lol) you just adjust it by turning and it should go up and down which ever way you turn it i'll take a picture and show you in a bit when i get a minute

nice one fella cheers ,think i know which ones you mean

bummer looks like bumper off as i adjusted these they popped out of place :banghead:

yes mate googled it seems pretty straight forward .

just spring fella the eibach are designed to run on "sound stock shocks" their quote

How do they feel? better than s-line?

I feel i need to get some....had coils on my golf, not sure what i want to go down that route again......whereas yours looks easily as good, whats the drop? -45?

How do they feel? better than s-line?

I feel i need to get some....had coils on my golf, not sure what i want to go down that route again......whereas yours looks easily as good, whats the drop? -45?

To be honest the ride is better than the s line springs it feels less harsh but still has a sporty feel and good feedback when cornering

Sorry forgot to add rated 45-50 drop front up to 40mm rear I would say 20mm front and around 15mm rear so on standard a4 around 45mm front and 40mm rear but sits spot on

well got on and pulled its nose off , had to be done i am afraid

IMG_1073.jpg

not as bad a job as i thought it was going to be and rain held off

looks a lot better glad i did it now

bonnet gap before

IMG_1023-1.jpg

better now

IMG_1077.jpg

cheers bigrich690 glad you told me how to adjust this its been bugging the crap out of me LOL

also fitted a pair of 15mm hubcentric spacers to rear wheels fills arches a lot better now

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Last edited:
looks ace. much better, including the bonnet gap.

which screws is it you need to play with to do the same? mines out too...

Yeah i've done that before, but never been able to close the gap before?