Few High Quality Photo's Taken At Weekend

D2NY G

Reaction score
My mate called and said he wanted to do a shoot with his rather flash nikon camera, tried a few places but were going to re arrange to have a shoot done during the day as the lighting ect wasnt too good towards the later hours of the day, anyways heres a few of my fav's from the set.

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

and my favorite pic of the lot, really like the look here

DSC_0065.jpg

Those are really nice photographs and the car looks stunning. I like the first two the most, though to be fair, the last one is good also. :)

Those are really nice photographs and the car looks stunning. I like the first two the most, though to be fair, the last one is good also. :)

Cheers luv, yeh me and my mate have now got a better idea of were to shoot and the time of day, so hopefully next time were both free we can have a proper day at it :)

Very Nice! I like the car park pics, colour of your car in those surroundings looks epic :)

Cheers guys real happy with the car at the moment finally all coming into place, just need some LEATHER to sort the inside :)

Those wheels really do stand out........awesome

looks mint that mate sat that low on the bentlys. which roads around here would let me go lower....