Badger5Monster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Removing A4 fog light

I want to lamin-x my fog lights and think it would be much easier to do if they where off the car.

Is it a easy job to remove them? I say this cause so far I've found nothing an easy task when it comes to Audi.

Could anyone give me a "How to" or point me in the right direction.

TIA

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    just remove the grill mate, thats all i did on mine. theres loads of room when you you pull the grills off.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

2nd Gear

Status
    Do the grilles just pull towards you? I've have a tug at them but they seemed pretty solid? Is there nothing holding them on? Any bolts or clips etc.

1st Gear

Status
    no mate nothing, just need to pull. i always pull the top half first, kind of lift it up and pull towards you.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

5th Gear

Status
    If you look closely, there are two tabs holding the fog grille to the bumper, just prise these down and they will come out.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    As above just pull down and towards you on the grill, and if you do need to remove the light then its just 2 or 3 screws that hold it in, remove these and unplug the connectors and jobs a good en!
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

2nd Gear

Status
    Cheers guys......

Was just about to start when the good old british weather did what it does best..............Rain.

So i'll leave it for a brighter day.

Thanks for all the info

1st Gear

Status
    Just be careful when pulling...you might just scratch the bumper below the grille.
    I've seen it done, so worth mentioning
    | 2009 A4 3.0TDI quattro tip | Ice Silver | 19" OEM RS4 style wheels | PDC | Sunroof | Black Leather | Symphony Radio | Aftermarket Navigation & DVD | RS4 mesh grille | Custom mesh fog grilles |