New member here with some pics!

podgemasterson

Reaction score
Hey guys,
New member from Ireland here!
Been lurking quite a while but said I would finally post!
My car is a 2005 A4 s line 2.0 TDI.
Im aware of all the issues with this one but nothing yet anyway! 114k miles so fingers crossed!
Anyway heres a couple of quick pics:
IMAG0154-1.jpg
IMAG0135.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg

Welcome fella, nice clean looking motor

Mac

Ah a blank canvas.........

You into modding? Any plans :eyebrows: or just keeping it standard?

Nice car anyway. Welcome to forum :salute:

Ah a blank canvas.........

You into modding? Any plans :eyebrows: or just keeping it standard?

Nice car anyway. Welcome to forum :salute:

Yes it certainly has that stock look!!
Have it remapped to 180bhp and 300ft/lbs of torque though which is fun!
I also added the rs4 RARB last week which bumps up the fun factor quite a bit I have to say!
Will be getting a HID conversion soon and then new wheels, any reccomendation on the wheels??
I'll be sticking with 18's because where im from in Ireland, the quality of the non major roads is very iffy!!

Well when it comes to wheels, my opinion is always stay OEM. Im not really into the aftermarket stuff, not all of the aftermarket wheels are bad but I think there's some really nice Audi wheels. I personally like the RS4's or RS6's. There are loads to choose from but id say them two types look right on the A4 :o.k:

liking the sline badge on the interior trim mate, looks smart, might av to do that myself :)

Looking good, HIDs are the way forward. Going down the OEM bi-xenon routed? I rather like the wheels on it at them moment, but RS6 wheels always look nice. Think debadging it would clean up the rear too. Need to put some more pics of mine with the badges off and it clayed.