Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    1st Gear

Status

Finally new wheels turned up from america!!!!

I have had these on order for ages from the states, they are a total one off bronze centre direct from tsw.

finally got them fitted tonight and really pleased with it.

A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Nice wheels man, them carbon fibre skirts would look well with them

3rd Gear

Status
    Looks fantastic but i thought you was selling up mate ?

1st Gear

Status
    i orded the wheels like 2.5 months ago and what ever i traded in for would of been an audi so they would of transfered over. thanks for kind comments as well guys.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

1st Gear

Status
    Hi Mate,
    Nice wheels. They suite the car well.
    When you say "total one off centre", are you saying the colour is completely custom and only you have a set?
    I'm just confused, because TSW are one of the larger wheel retailers over here, and the Zolder wheels are quite common and come in a number of colour finishes.
    | 2009 A4 3.0TDI quattro tip | Ice Silver | 19" OEM RS4 style wheels | PDC | Sunroof | Black Leather | Symphony Radio | Aftermarket Navigation & DVD | RS4 mesh grille | Custom mesh fog grilles |

6th Gear

Status
    S4 Badges?!

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers mate, they keep growing on me every day the wheels. The wheels are a one off colour mate, so tsw tell me any way. The zolder 5 isnt available on the uk market just the usa???

As for the s4 badges theres a bit of a story there, when i de-badged it, it left a bad mark on the boot and the s4 badge covered it up nicely plus i wanted it lol.