Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    2nd Gear

Status

Side skirt options?

OK guys, I need some skirt options......

I was gunna go for these Carbon Fiber Side Skirts for Audi B6/B7 A4 & S4

But the shipping costs due to there size is far too much and I just can't justify it so........

I have a 2005 A4 S-Line so what ever skirts there are they will have to be able to fit an S-Line.

Nothing too chavy, just want something to finish the sides off, I was thinking vortex ones or something?

I've looked at Hofele but there so expensive.

Any ideas?

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    those cf ones look well mint, been looking for ages for something like that.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

2nd Gear

Status
    There smart as fook mate and supposed to be a great fit but the shipping on them is very expensive.

1st Gear

Status
    how much is the shipping. just paid $300 for my wheels to come from the states.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

2nd Gear

Status
    $252 which is around £150. I know that might not sound that much but when you think its some light carbon fibre skirts......

Plus it they were 13 inches shorter the USPS would have shipped them for $55

2nd Gear

Status
    Your making me think now!

2nd Gear

Status
    I thought you where going back to standard?

1st Gear

Status
    the car i was going to trade in for has sold and it was only a thought really and testing the water to see if i could get some money back on what i have spent, and with the pm's i got there is plenty of people after bits off the car if i do decide to get shut.

£150 is a lot for shipping really but you never see audi's with them skirts on before.

2nd Gear

Status
    Im wanting the CF side skirts and the CF roof spoiler so Im thinking about asking them to post them as one package with another courier, they use USPS up to a certain weight/size but then they go with FedEx. FedEx are world known for being overpriced so if they would use someone else I may just be able to get the price down.

1st Gear

Status
    them to bits would look sick mate, its a race now to who fits em first hahahah

Reverse Gear

Status
    Replied to this thread, but looks like moderators have to approve my post.
    Maybe because i linked our facebook page?

1st Gear

Status
    Pm me with what info you have relak im well interested in a set of these for mine.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by relak View Post
    Replied to this thread, but looks like moderators have to approve my post.
    Maybe because i linked our facebook page?
    No advertising your buisness on the forum, and that includes link to your Facebook. Feel free to contact Administrators or site moderators if you wish to become a site sponsor. Thank you.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

5th Gear

Status
    ive seen these on audizine, look very smart, ive got a few things id like from the states, its just that shipping charge on items thats a ball ache lol

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by D2NY G View Post
    ive seen these on audizine, look very smart, ive got a few things id like from the states, its just that shipping charge on items thats a ball ache lol

Im the same. They have some well smart stuff over there but the shipping is mad expensive for larger parts. Your OK when you can use there postal service but with larger parcels your looking at using FedEx and there really expensive.

Avantageous

Status
    I had the original DTH Projektzo replica skirts on my B6, they are a fantastic skirt and really stand out. I actually modified them to fit under my DTM skirts too, and I thought it looked fantastic....

If your not worried about having carbon ones, theres a company who makes fibreglass replicas in the UK. Just need painting. Should be fine as the DTH ones were fibreglass.
    2011 Audi-Sport.net Fantasy Formula 1 Champion

2005 Audi A6 3.2FSI S-Line Quattro Stratos Blue
    19x9 S6 / Half Leather Interior / Memory Seats / Black Headlining / S6 Paddle Wheel / S6 Exhaust
    Front & Rear Parking Sensors / TPMS / Adaptive Xenons / Actuated Boot Lid / Bose / Sat Nav / Bluetooth / Sunroof
    Double Glazing / Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack / Lighting Pack

2nd Gear

Status
    Do you have the companies name?

They look great, Im not bothered about carbon fibre, just want to finish the sides of my car off.

5th Gear

Status
    Ditto, fancy those..maybe get non painted and carbon wrap them.. ..
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    Anyone know what shipping costs of the carbon roof spoiler is?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Anyone know what shipping costs of the carbon roof spoiler is?

I certainly do mate. You can use USPS and there charge is $55. The spoiler is currently out of stock but I did a shipping quote with Relak and thats the price.

2nd Gear

Status
    Its a shame the cost is so much for the sides, them and the spoiler would look.....WOW

If you could carbon wrap the skirts Chris mentioned could you laquer them to match the spoiler? The spoiler is shiney but all the carbon wrap ive seen is matt, plus the dirt really imbeds into the carbon wrap and is a nightmare to clean so having the skirts wrapped so close to the road

Avantageous

Status
    This is the ones I found on eBay...
    AUDI A4 B6 8E 00-04 SIDESKIRTS | eBay

Can't vouch for their quality as I had the original DTH skirts. I enquired with Relak when they first came out about shipping the carbon ones. Can't believe how much they were to ship. The exact same skirts from DTH were only like $70 to ship.
    2011 Audi-Sport.net Fantasy Formula 1 Champion

2005 Audi A6 3.2FSI S-Line Quattro Stratos Blue
    19x9 S6 / Half Leather Interior / Memory Seats / Black Headlining / S6 Paddle Wheel / S6 Exhaust
    Front & Rear Parking Sensors / TPMS / Adaptive Xenons / Actuated Boot Lid / Bose / Sat Nav / Bluetooth / Sunroof
    Double Glazing / Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack / Lighting Pack

5th Gear

Status
    Dirt in the skirt I didn't think about. Thought more that with the speed bumps round here think I'd rather repair fiber glass than CF..

1st Gear

Status
    i have carbon wrap on mine and i never find dirt sticks in it?? and its the textured type. think they should be ok.

2nd Gear

Status
    Relak said he replied to this thread, I was hoping he was gunna do a group offer on the skirts or shipping?

Carbon wrapping is a option but them Relak skirts do look the business don't they? And with that roof spoiler.......