Thinking of putting my car back to standard!!!

outsideline

Reaction score
Really toying with the idea of tradeing the car in for a new audi a3 black edition, but knowing i will not get a penny more for it modified i might resort to putting everything back to stock ready for tradeing in.

This is just a test for the next week just to get an idea if i could recoupe some of my money back i have spent.

Genuine rs4 black optics front grill - £180 plus your standard s line grill

Genuine s4 quad exit exhaust and rear deffuser, all built to fit twin exit 2.0tdi cars - £230 for both an i need your standard exhaust.

Lambougini gallardo replica alloys, 9j wide with et29 fit my car perfect!! never seen them in 9j wide before, gives a brilliant stance as the cars wheels are flush with the arches. The wheels are fitted with 1000 miles old avon zz5 performance tyres which cost nearly £750!! tyres alone.

im after £600 and your standard s line wheel, must have WELL legal tyres and not bent or a mess!

Alpine ipod, usb head unit with correct adapter plate for the a4, also comes with mfsw controller - £150 and your standard audi symphony 2 head unit.

SOME PICTURES OF THE CAR AND HOW IT LOOKS :

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

011.jpg

006.jpg

002-1.jpg

I'd be tempted by the exhaust if it was cheaper mate as I keep looking at your thread about doing it to mine but keep bottling it lol

its not the easiest thing to do, it took me hours to level up the tail pipes and get them all even lol.

Also tempted by the exhaust... any idea if the exhaust would fit a 3.0tdi as well as a 2.0tdi? Might be interested if you could wait till next month and find a garage somewhere between us to swap them over...? Where are you based?

daz you have pm

hell i have had a lot of interest in this exhaust, im based in the north west lancashire