MFSW again,!

roblane65

Reaction score
Right nearly got all the bits together for my retro fit (so i thought) .So I now have 2 x cruise stalks 2 x dis stalks (avant) and 2 x slipring (although one has a broken tag ).
Now the scm I ended up with is part no 4 FO 953 549 A ( Q AND R are now superceeded by A ) which I presume is from an A6 which had flappy paddle mfsw.
when I test fitted it all up ( but not coded) I lost all functions from the wiper and indicater stalks,( I thought it could all be pre fitted before coding and all existing functions would remain ) now is thier somthing needs disabling in this module or is no good and I need the 8 E0 953549 A module ?
any help great fully recieved.

retro fit is on my 55 2.0 tdi s-line avant.

I would reckon you need the 8E0 one. When you retrofit MFSW and cruise, all your stalks will work apart from the MFSW controls (sometimes) and the cruise.

Its not showing the R superceded to the 4F0 at all.

you have something wrong wipers etc should still work
and how much for your spare cruise stalk ?

typo error on the 4FO I meant on the 8E0 so my local parts department told me.
as for the stalk don't know what the going rate is so make me an offer ?
any one in or around Newcastle that could do the coding for me.

typo error on the 4FO I meant on the 8E0 so my local parts department told me.
as for the stalk don't know what the going rate is so make me an offer ?

oh come on i cant be both buyer and seller

just had a quick check on fleabay and £20 seems about the going rate,+ a few quid postage unless you can pick it up.

im down in sheffield i can direct transfer
does it have the 2 screws with it

sure I can sort a couple screws.pm me a contact no or email and we'll sort it out tomorrow evening.you'll need the lower cowl as well mine cost just over £30 from audi.