A couple more pics with the new wheels and eibachs on.

Gates

Reaction score
Got the chance to was and wax the car this morning with the new wheels and eibachs on so thought I'd pop a couple more pics on here.

54bf3cb7.jpg

861f6202.jpg

What do you all think? We're getting S4 mirrors and the RS4 grille shortly and possibly wrapping the window trim in black, but the mrs likes the chrome.

That's really nice. But where do you live that you're able to wash your car? It hasn't stopped raining here for three weeks.

That looks awesome! Very clean. Personally I think the chrome mirrors and trim look better with the black paintwork... but it's all a matter of personal taste

ANDYTQ:1573735 said:
Stunning,yes to mirrors no to wrapping chrome trim,i think it would look odd.Got to get some springs on mine now it looks so much better, but need to finish brakes first.
Have to say i agree now after seeing pics of your car dont wrap the trim to be honest i wouldnt even bother changing the grill if your staying with chrome !
Have you thought about cupra splitter to beef the front end up a little ?

Yeah you can get the rs4 grille with either chrome or black surround so I think I'll be going for the chrome once I've got some spare pennies, these audis are a bit more expensive to mod compared to my old vectra gsi lol

Gates:1574483 said:
Yeah you can get the rs4 grille with either chrome or black surround so I think I'll be going for the chrome once I've got some spare pennies, these audis are a bit more expensive to mod compared to my old vectra gsi lol

Ye i know what you mean everything cost a fortune !
Have a good look and make sure chrome matches though i had a look at an rs4 not so long ago and the chrome on the grill and window trim was a matt chrome kinda like s4 mirrors ?

Does that mean the s4 window trims are Matt too Marrow? But saying that the roof bars are Matt and if I get the Matt mirrors then the grille shouldn't look too out of place should it? Damn this is complicated why can't they just use the same on them all lol

Too true. Welcome to the world of owning an Audi lol. Btw looking good!!