Monster MotorsportEM Tuning

Thread: Some new pics!

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status

Some new pics!

A MASSIVE shout out to JDM82 who detailed my care for me some weeks ago. He gave up his time, equipment, materials and loads of elbow grease to bring the car to a gleaming standard. My photographic skills are not the best, so do not do his work justice. Unfortunately since then we havent had much luck with the weather (didnt have a camera on the day, schoolboy error I know), so it was the first time it was dry enough to clean the car and take some pics! Recent additions are the lamin x headlights, Milltek exhaust and the new VW Touareg wheels!

Thoughts welcome as always!

Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    looks spot on mate like the front lights

6th Gear

Status
    Those wheels are ace!

The headlights aren't for me though!

Lovely car!

2nd Gear

Status
    What a clean car you have Abb ha ha.

It was my pleasure mate. I enjoyed doing it.

Id say a big improvement with the new wheels, don't you think? There not so much in your face as your old ones where, they allow the rest of the car to stand out.

So yeah mate, its a big thumbs up from me

2nd Gear

Status
    I like the lights, id go so far to say id lamin-x the rear ones too.....

I know i'll be on my own with that one but I have smoked rear lights and think they look great.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM82 View Post
    What a clean car you have Abb ha ha.

It was my pleasure mate. I enjoyed doing it.

Id say a big improvement with the new wheels, don't you think? There not so much in your face as your old ones where, they allow the rest of the car to stand out.

So yeah mate, its a big thumbs up from me
    Cheers Jonny, am loving the wheels, now think the car is complete......or is it!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2nd Gear

Status
    Id say yeah its certainly complete mate, it looks and SOUNDS amazing. What you need to do now is get passionate about detailing and keep it shining!

3rd Gear

Status
    Looks great only thing i would change is the head lights cheapens the look of the car imo but thats just me everything else is perfect !!

Neutral

Status
    Very nice mate! Can't wait to get mine fitted now

Neutral

Status
    Very nice mate looks well

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Lovely car, and beautifully prepped too.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Reverse Gear

Status
    Looks real nice mate, loving the headlights. Was that the gunsmoke lamin x you used and how hard was it to fit ?

Cheers
    Rich

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks for the comments guys. Rich - it is gun smoke lamin x, didn't actually fit it myself, but watched it being done and it seemed pretty straight forward, as long as the headlight was wet enough and the heat was applied evenly with a heat gun, seemed to be the key parts to applying it successfully.

6th Gear

Status
    Love it, especially the wheels - only thing it needs (imo) is wheel bolt covers

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

1st Gear

Status
    lurvly finish, would you possibly think of doing the wheels anthricite? or a matt black to tie in with the rest of the body work?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiAndy21 View Post
    lurvly finish, would you possibly think of doing the wheels anthricite? or a matt black to tie in with the rest of the body work?

Id say anthricite or matt black would be too dark........ If anything I would try gunmetal or something similar to that.

6th Gear

Status
    Car looks great!
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Neutral

Status
    Lovely looking motor mate.

3rd Gear

Status
    Nice car mate, think maybe a RS grill could top this off?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Looks awsome with them wheels. Where can I get hold of a set for my A4 Avant 2.5tdi.
    Love the exhaust, looks tasty!!