Sky InsuranceChris Nott

Thread: Window???

Neutral

Status

Window???

Alright lads am getting a draft cumming thu my dash,it cuming from the dash in the right hand corner. It sounds as if the window is open when I go past 60 av checked the seals on the glass and all ar fine ??????? Any ideas wats causing this and it's on my b7 a4

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    I get it at high speeds,its from the air vents, if you turn them onto internal air recirc then it stops the draught and the noise.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Neutral

Status
    and how do you do that bud is that just by the switches on the air vents its self??
    Last edited by Smithy ov c.ham; 27th April 2012 at 20:09.

5th Gear

Status
    By the switches, its the curved arrow button by the left hand temp control (from memory). Don't leave it on all the time though as can cause it to mist up sometimes as it then doesn't draw in fresh air from outside. Use if stuck in traffic also to avoid breathing in fumes.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Neutral

Status
    Just had it on there mate didn't notice any thing, I can still feel the cold air cuming frm the corner of the dash on the right hand side next 2 the window screen