A4 black edition front grill advice

scotty2hotty

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the A4 black edition front grill is completely black or is the grill the usual greyish colour and just the outer trim black?

Does anyone have any pics of this?

Thanks in advance

i had a look on fleabay but couldnt quite work out if it was matt black or the greyish colour.

i have been looking for a black edition so i can see it in the flesh but not come across one yet.

yea i did a search myself and they are a bit of a rearity, but when i google imaged the search, i see what you mean but matt black, it does seem blacker that normal, you may be on to something here, or you could get a standard s line one painted black?

Think they are a bit darker in colour, the S4 ones are lighter in colour, just spray the gill and the surround back, or put black electrical tape over the chrome, thats what I did, it doesn't look bad, I have a pic of it I have just put on in the photo section.

the surround is already black but my work mate has an A4 DTM and i parked my car next to his the other day and noticed his grill was all black thats y i asked if mine should be or does the DTM have a different grill?