Audi centre wheel cap

Abb

Reaction score
Have just purchased a set of VW Touareg wheels to go on my car, but need to replace the centre cap for Audi ones. Problem is, I cannot find Audi caps which go up to that size.

Current cap and size:

VW Touareg 03 -07 Wheel Center Hub Cap OEM 7L6 601 149B (VW 72) | eBay

Can anyone point me in the right direction?, trying to avoid just putting stickers on the existing caps.

Where did u get the wheels from? Love the tuareg wheels, wouldnt mind a set for mine

Got them from the bay, fully refurbed! Just waiting on the adapters/spacers and then a quick tyre change with my current speedlines and hey presto! Fingers crossed, as I have just read a thread and realised I may have made an error with purchasing FK adapters/spacers oppose to H&R! They going for an average of £600 depending on condition, 19x9 and ET60, so you have to add another £200 or so for the adapters/spacers. Cant wait to get them on!:jump:

what size adaptors u decide on? and what tyre size are u running, i've got 215/35/19 on my merc GL wheels but am undecided what size spacers to go for, i'm thinking 20mm all round, they're 19x8.5 and ET 56