Detailed My A4

Thats some great work there.

I would love to get my Avant done properly like that.

The 2 - 3 day full detail how does that work - leave the car with PRD? I'm in Haverfordwest or Cardiff.

Dar, how much did it set you back? I want mine done as its showing swirls badly! Do PRD do a mobile service im up in n.wales

Thats some great work there.

I would love to get my Avant done properly like that.

The 2 - 3 day full detail how does that work - leave the car with PRD? I'm in Haverfordwest or Cardiff.

yeah mate we have two secure premisis drop us a mail through the site or text me if you lik 07534508076

Dar, how much did it set you back? I want mine done as its showing swirls badly! Do PRD do a mobile service im up in n.wales

a full 3 day correction is between £250 - £320 depanding on car and the condition of the paint we are mobile but as it 3days we would have more expenses with hotels etc and we would need use of a garage electric and water

again drop us a mail through our site and we can discuss it more dont wanna canvas on here too much as at presant we are only member showcaseing our work not trader on the site so dont want to do wrong via admin etc

www.pr-detailing.co.uk

Darren

Excellent. Won't be for a while as I'm in mod buying mode :ninja: but will be in touch for sure.