Convience Module

Gazthesparky

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi just wandered if anybody knew for sure where the convience module is in a A4 B7 cabriolet ?

I've checked Eleswin and it states that it's in the front left on the wing of the car but I'm unable to find it ?

And tips ? Does anyone actually know where it is am I just being blind ?

Any help I'd be grateful

Thought it was under drivers side dash panel? Don't quote me on that

The only module I can find under the drivers panel is the central power module number 09 I'm going to have to keep hunting

If anyone does know where the convience modules hiding I'd be grateful :)

Check under your seat near to the sill :)

Mine went a little while ago - I think it's under the passenger seat somewhere.

It was actually the wiring that had degraded. It's apparently quite common.

So come on gaz, we have sweepstakes on this, where was it :p

Thought it was in the passenger footwell and needed the carpet removed to access it?

NHN sorry to disappoint you but I haven't had chance to look yet. It's on the list to do on Saturday so will report back then. I'm in the process of getting all the bits required to retrofit the footwell lights into the front of the car once I've found where the module
Is I can cut the cables and make the wiring looms

Will report back on sat im determined to find this sneaky module lol

I found it :) finally the pesky module has been found no longer playing hide and seek with it. For all those who are interested and got a wager on where it was its underneath the front passenger carpet just in front of the seat by the side of the sill. I can now get on making the wiring loom for retrofitting the footwell lights into my cab.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions will let you know how I get on with the footwell lights

Nigel wins the sweepsake then. Lol. :)

I knew you would win Nigel. Anything Audi, your the main man. Lmao. Have a good day. :) x

Wish I was tbh Sandra, there's untold I dont know, but always willing to learn, everydays a school day, what I do know I like to think I know it well, always happy to be proved wrong :)