JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Does anyone know where to get the in.pro mirror covers from?

As title says please folks I've been trailing the net trying to find somewhere to get the matt finish mirror covers from but there are only the ones on eBay that people have warned people off, not the in.pro ones.

So if anyone can help that would be great

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    TBH you could probably find some used decent oem's on ebay, have a look about & confirm part numbers on the inside of the housings to see if oem's or not.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    not sure if these are in pro, oem or what but for the price i should hope they are:

ebay item number:

5th Gear

Status
    Anyone know what make those ones are?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    And yes I have asked the seller but no response
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    inpro dont really look that good
    get oem second hand

1st Gear

Status
    I've looked for second hand bez but they don't seem to come up very often and the last set I saw went for £208 which is a bit out of my price range tbh

Neutral

Status
    I was the same about 4months ago, i wanted s4 style mirrors but could only seem to find painted mirrors from company's like in.pro. I kept looking and managed to find a set me genuine s4 mirrors posted to Ireland for me €120 and there like new. They are there, just stick wit it and you will find them. I am damn glad i waited for the genuine ones!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Ironically though, the 03 onwards alum mirrors are plastic, plated with alum, but still better than any aftermarket versions.

1st Gear

Status
    Out of interst are the b7 s4 mirrors Matt aluminium or shiney chrome colour?

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Brushed

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    As title says please folks I've been trailing the net trying to find somewhere to get the matt finish mirror covers from but there are only the ones on eBay that people have warned people off, not the in.pro ones.

So if anyone can help that would be great

Thanks
    You are right to be warned about the ebay ones .. but I would equally be wary of the in.pro ones too , the look scarily the same as the other crap ones from ebay.

Being in the same position as you ( i'm the one with the 6 month old knackered crap purchased from goingfast-discount from ebay {interestingly enough they have recently changed shop name .. added the discount bit } who deletes your email when complaining about the quality)

I email the guy from this website who fitted his in.pro ones ( seeing as he did it a good while ago and being interested in the in.pro ones myself .. but at the same time interested in not being mugged off again! )

He got back to me and i'm afraid the story is the same so please be aware of these too ..

Hi
    I bought some aftermarket eBay style matte chrome wing mirror caps very similar to the one you fitted on your car.. Except mine lasted 6 months before they lost their matt look and the plastic started to bubble.

So now I need to get another pair .. how have yours lasted ??
    Response is as follows

my first set of inpros peeled...i had them replaced for free....i sold them shortly after though
    That was enough for me .. so I trawled eBay for days and ended up securing a second hand OEM set of caps which are not the best but are infinitely better than the existing ones.
    I suggest you seriously consider pursuing the OEM avenue. My motto and it does stand true for quite a lot of things and I wished I had heeded my own advice ! ... Good things are never cheap and cheap things are never good

Good luck !!
    A4 B7 3.2 Quattro Cab