Does anyone know where to get the in.pro mirror covers from?

Gates

Reaction score
As title says please folks I've been trailing the net trying to find somewhere to get the matt finish mirror covers from but there are only the ones on eBay that people have warned people off, not the in.pro ones.

So if anyone can help that would be great

Thanks

TBH you could probably find some used decent oem's on ebay, have a look about & confirm part numbers on the inside of the housings to see if oem's or not.

not sure if these are in pro, oem or what but for the price i should hope they are:

ebay item number:

inpro dont really look that good
get oem second hand

I've looked for second hand bez but they don't seem to come up very often and the last set I saw went for £208 which is a bit out of my price range tbh

I was the same about 4months ago, i wanted s4 style mirrors but could only seem to find painted mirrors from company's like in.pro. I kept looking and managed to find a set me genuine s4 mirrors posted to Ireland for me €120 and there like new. They are there, just stick wit it and you will find them. I am damn glad i waited for the genuine ones!

Ironically though, the 03 onwards alum mirrors are plastic, plated with alum, but still better than any aftermarket versions.

Out of interst are the b7 s4 mirrors Matt aluminium or shiney chrome colour?

As title says please folks I've been trailing the net trying to find somewhere to get the matt finish mirror covers from but there are only the ones on eBay that people have warned people off, not the in.pro ones.

So if anyone can help that would be great

Thanks

You are right to be warned about the ebay ones .. but I would equally be wary of the in.pro ones too , the look scarily the same as the other crap ones from ebay.

Being in the same position as you ( i'm the one with the 6 month old knackered crap purchased from goingfast-discount from ebay {interestingly enough they have recently changed shop name .. added the discount bit } who deletes your email when complaining about the quality)

I email the guy from this website who fitted his in.pro ones ( seeing as he did it a good while ago and being interested in the in.pro ones myself .. but at the same time interested in not being mugged off again! )

He got back to me and i'm afraid the story is the same so please be aware of these too ..

Hi
I bought some aftermarket eBay style matte chrome wing mirror caps very similar to the one you fitted on your car.. Except mine lasted 6 months before they lost their matt look and the plastic started to bubble.

So now I need to get another pair .. how have yours lasted ??

Response is as follows

my first set of inpros peeled...i had them replaced for free....i sold them shortly after though

That was enough for me .. so I trawled eBay for days and ended up securing a second hand OEM set of caps which are not the best but are infinitely better than the existing ones.
I suggest you seriously consider pursuing the OEM avenue. My motto and it does stand true for quite a lot of things and I wished I had heeded my own advice ! ... Good things are never cheap and cheap things are never good

Good luck !!