Headliner removal

Macdoon

Reaction score
Got myself a black RS4 interior trim (headliner, pillars and all the bits), I've searched and found a couple of good DIY threads.

I will need to remove my rear seats as the headliner will need to come out through the boot, now I think I might have a problem.....can the rear seat panel be removed? I don't have 60/40 splits! TIA.

Mac

I bought an interior off a mate, then realised mine is a fixed back and I wasn't prepared to cut away at the back seats so had to give him back the interior like.

But i wouldn't mind changing my pillars and roof lining to black, so once you figure how to get the roof out ull have to let me know lad

I bought an interior off a mate, then realised mine is a fixed back and I wasn't prepared to cut away at the back seats so had to give him back the interior like.

But i wouldn't mind changing my pillars and roof lining to black, so once you figure how to get the roof out ull have to let me know lad

Here's hoping

when i had mine fitted it came out the doors
but then again the bloke that did it knows hios ****
was all in and fitted in 90 mins
theres screws and bolts hid alover the place tho

Thanks Lee, my mate knows his stuff, strips and reassembles trims as part of his job, but just wasn't sure about A4's

just out interest how much did u pay for the trim?

Find it hard to find anything matthew999 can dislike about my post, but alas.

Anyway mac, well those road trips are the best huh, I remember when me & an old work mate used to sit in friday afternoon traffic on the 25, he had a crappy old pair of glasses with some tape/plaster or the like on the corner & look out the window at other cars with funny faces, used to make me **** myself seeing peoples reactions to his face lmfao, classic times man, hopefully I've grown up a bit now lol.

Definately will be reverting to childhood antics Nigel lol

If you cant have a laugh then whats left huh fella lmfao, enjoy the drive, safely :)

I'm in the exact same position. Have the black headlining, trims etc in the garage waiting to be fitted, just need to spend a day doing it. I too have non-folding seats, so I guess I'm going to have to try and squeeze it out of one of the rear doors!

that is a good price yeh,

well if anyone one of u guys decides against fitting your interior trim, ive got cash waiting ;)

16 hour round trip - Essex - Strathblane - Essex, with a lunch & dinner break, treated my mate to a haggis supper (haggis & chips) lol he loved it. All the bits are in mint condition :icon_thumright:, deal done at £100, £150 on fuel, and a great road trip = bargain.

Anyway just gotta wait for a dry day to get the job done........

Sold my car now, and never got round to installing the headliner. So its up for grabs!

Complete headliner and all trimmings. I'm looking for £150 for the whole lot. Get in contact with me if your interested.
Could always arrange a courier if its easier, but would cost a bit due to the size.

Finally got round to fitting the black headlining and trims today, actual headlining came out through the rear door without a problem, whole job took around 4 hours.
Would have been a lot quicker, but the damned rear 1/4 light trim :banghead: was a nightmare to get out and back in.

Started a "how to", 2 pics in battery died grrrrr lol.

So a complete light headlining and trims up for grabs lol

Mac