A4 S Line Horn Problem

ehan

Reaction score
hi

I had a problem with my concert stereo (1 year old stuck coins in the cd slot!), so i took it to a car audio place for repair. when he pulled the stereo out he cut some wires stating that they were left over from an old parrot installation and thus would 'interfer' with my system.
since then ive noticed my high horn has stopped working, can someone please tell me if the cabling from the steering wheel to the horns located at the front run behined the stereo. if so i think he has cut the cable for my high horn.

thanks

Check the fuse for the horn. if the wiring was left from a parrot installation, they may have taken the power from the horn

TBH the guys a bit of an idiot for not tracing them fully before cutting, I always trace cables no matter where they lead, so I know what they do/did & where they're going.

Other day as working on a B7, guy had maybe 6 adapters behind radio, damn, spent most the time removing them & tidying the wiring before could fit the kit or could have made an even bigger mess.

As suggested, check fuses.