My B7 all cleaned up.... pic heavy!!

outsideline

Reaction score
Just thought i would share some pic of my motor now its all cleaned up and nearly finished...... nearly.

003.jpg

004.jpg

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

originally i was thinking of lowering it but with the roads as bad as they are around me i think it might be best left as is really, plus when we get snow we really get it up here.

thanks for the kind comments rich, headlights are just lamin x'd so nowt to fancy there but it really does transform the look of the car.

the splitter was fair easy to do as well, best having two people there to do it, so you can step back and look at it. hardest bit i though was getting the 2 up right centre lugs positioned symetrically with the 2 on the s line bumper under the grill. took about an hour 2 fit one night after work.

What is the rear valance with the dual exhaust cut outs? Is it Genuine Audi?

the rear valance is the genuine audi s4 one. about £30 from main dealers. will fit any s line rear bumper.

Really nice!

I would keep the rear lights standard though.

Lovely looking car although I'd have left the lights standard too. Really like the wheels.

Your sig says carbon wrapped chrome trim - how was that done? I'd like to do carbon or mat black wrap on my trim.

i love the head on shot of it looks very aggressive.is your car black, looks a little charcoal from the front.