Best tyres

Tez77

Reaction score
As above what's the best tyres to put on the rear of my diesel a4 s-line

thats what i thought, its not just about whats the best tire, but what money your willing to pay, im on a budget myself so would like to hear what people say about different tires and value for money?

Vredestein sessanta's, awesome tyre for the money. Have had them on last 5 cars.

its not just about whats the best tire, but what money your willing to pay, im on a budget myself so would like to hear what people say about different tires and value for money?

HTC Explorer Cases

I have had a very good experience with the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyres. For the price they are amazing and wear well.

VREDESTEIN TYRES / CAR / VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA - 225/45R18 95Y XL TL �133.50 Car Tyres - MPV Tyres - People Carrier Tyres - 18" R18" - 225/45/18, 225/45 R 18

Yep love these tyres and its all i use now.

Although buy them from here as they are £115 a tyre!

235/40 ZR18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta XL 95Y ** IN STOCK ** | Vredestein | Click On Tyres

Daz
Would these tyres better on my cat than the Goodyears? I have a 2.0T FSi front wheel drive and I get a fair bit of play when burying the pedal !!
Cheers

Looking for mid range tyre £100-£150 . Is it true that asymetrical are better on the rear for an a4 than a directional tyre

Daz
Would these tyres better on my cat than the Goodyears? I have a 2.0T FSi front wheel drive and I get a fair bit of play when burying the pedal !!
Cheers

Not sure mate, but i have never had any problems with them, there fantastic in the rain and suprisingly good in the snow too.

And for the price you cannot go wrong, £115 for a tyre that performs the same as contis and goodyear.

I would give them a try before spending alot on top branded tyres

Reactions: wyliss
Looking for mid range tyre £100-£150 . Is it true that asymetrical are better on the rear for an a4 than a directional tyre

Why midrange? as we are saying you can buy vredestein ultra sessantas, these are performance/top range tyres for £115!!

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Sorry to hi jack, but what's the wear like on the ultrac sessanta's? What sort of mileage are you getting out of them?[/FONT]

Vredestein Sessanta's are the best tyre Ive ever had.

Good grip in the wet and dry, also hard wearing

I used Sessanta's on my old Scoob Forester STI and they were immense.

My current A4 S Line Quattro came with Uniroyal Rain Sport 2's, which actually run them pretty close and they are a great price as well.

I have had Michelin Pilot sport 2 and Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric so far on my A4, the Goodyear tyres have been fantastic more so in the wet. I have also used the Goodyears on my previous car (Mitsubishi Evo 8) again no complaints.