Tyres for my 11.5j 18" wheels??

Arif G

Reaction score
I bought a new set of wheels and i need tyres for them. I want a scretch on them. Fronts are 11j and rears are 11.5j. Was think of putting 245 35 18 on front and 255 35 18 on the rears. Anyone got any pictures or anything on how this will look? Thanks

Hmm, I think you'll have problems with those widths, especially at the front - the wheels will probably foul the upper control arms.

They are porsche wheels. They clear the arms. Also the adapters bring them out more so they clear the arms and everything else

i wana see them fitted

i wana see them fitted

I will put some pictures up of all the work. They stick out about 9.5cm pas the arches with the adaptors. Im getting the arches extended so they fit. So it will be a while before they go on

9.5cm ? Good luck with widening that much...

WOOOOW 9.5"CM" Not a chance, and if im wrong then i want proof

the scretched tyre will bring it in some and so will the camber. then the bodyshop can see how far they need to extend the arches or even build new arches

Well, stick some pictures when you do it.

well 255 on the front and 265 on the back???

Last edited:
Unfortunately on this picture you can see s**t

the scretched tyre will bring it in some and so will the camber. then the bodyshop can see how far they need to extend the arches or even build new arches

there defo gona have to mane new arches
no way they gona pull them out that much