S Line Conversion

Arif G

Reaction score
Firstly im new to this forum so hello everyone. Secondly i apologize if this question has been ask millions of times before. i did search the forum but i couldnt find an answer. Also appologees if i posted in the wrong section. first time on forums you see.

i drive an audi a4 b7 cabriolet 1.8t

i have a few questions.

1. i bought an s line front bumper for it from ebay and the guy said its off a saloon but it will fit a cabriolet too. so i was just asking if this bumper is going to fit my car before i go and get it resprayed. i know my grill wouldnt fit so i bought an rs4 grill to go with it and the bumper came with fog light grills and cupra r splitter.

2. i wanted a quad exit rear exhaust. but cannot seem to get hold of an s4 rear bumper. do i need the whole rear s4 bumper with diffuser? my current rear bumper is not s line would s4 diffuser fit it? or can i just buy an s line rear bumper and the s4 diffuser would that work? other than than the diffuser how different are s4 and sline rear bumpers?

3. would my normal plate holder fit the new rs4 grill?

All your help is appreciated and once again i apologize if i posted in the wrong section
uh.gif

took my advise i see
as b4 you only need the s4 rear valance it will fit stright on your rear bumper
now the front im 98% sure its a direct fit but someone will pop in and tell you for defo
also welcome

huh? what advice lol? have i forgotten about something?

earlier on audizine i saw the exact post
i sent you a pm telling you about this site

Reactions: Arif G
Audi said £104.23 inc vat for the s4 rear valance.

what audi was that
i got 1 from audi sheffield 3 weeks ago was £47.38 inc vat

what audi was that
i got 1 from audi sheffield 3 weeks ago was £47.38 inc vat

The saloon and cabrio diffusers look different. Probly why its more expensive. I prefer the cabrio one but dont reaaly wanna fork out £105 jus for diffuser.

That's because cabs s lines are different to saloon s line, basically your car looks like an se model but it's an s line so your rear defuser is an se one which isn't as sharp as a s line, same as your front bumper is a se one, dunno why Audi did this but they did

Interesting, thinking of doing a quad pipe conversion to our B6 S4 cab, can you get away with changing the back boxes of do you need to change the whole exhaust. I did an S3 exhaust once on my old A3 8l, relatively easy, but the bumper required minor surgery.

you can just have the tail pipes replaced