Heated Washer Jets on B7 Cabriolet

del14

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondered if anyone knows whether or not you can retrofit heated washer jets and if so, how easy it would be?? I have a B7 cabriolet on a '56' and I have managed to upgrade the wing mirrors to the heated type which was simple enough as the wiring was already present so it was just a simple case of plugging in the new mirrors - job done! I'm not sure whether the same is true for the washer jets? Apparently, there was a retrofit kit on the B6 model for this but i'm not sure if there is one on the B7??

Any suggestions/ answers would be very much appreciated!

Cheers

Del

tell me more about the mirrors please, id like some on mine

Found out on another forum that although the mirrors were not heated on earlier B7 cabriolet models, the wiring was all completed at the factory! All that was needed was a trip to the 'stealers' to buy the heated mirrors, connect them to the wires and pop them back on! cost approx £40 each for the mirrors. Apparently, the heated mirrors became standard kit a few months after the 2007 model year so as mine was built round Oct 2006, the wiring was done at the factory but they decided not to fit it to mine as standard kit - very naughty!!