Blackout rings?

Dubstepper

Reaction score
Should I blackout the rings in my Audi, I'm not sure if it would look smooth with gray
KmcfL.jpg

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.206417,-83.358719

I prefer them left alone, certainly on the front. When a car has blacked front ones, it looks like someone has stolen the rings leaving qa placeholder behind, if you see what I mean.

I prefer them left alone, certainly on the front. When a car has blacked front ones, it looks like someone has stolen the rings leaving qa placeholder behind, if you see what I mean.

Yeah I could see how it would look like they're missing so I just going to wait till my buddy does it and see how it looks on his A4

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.945330,-82.444054

my problem was tha coz of the full black optics the front n rear badge were the only thing that was chrome on a black car and they looked outa place a bit even my exhaust tips are coated black lol
like i said it does look like they been nicked froma distance but they do tie in with the rest of the black now lol

black them out

It's certainly personal preference but I haven't seen a picture of a B7 that has blacked out rings which looks right. Maybe you need to try red rings, might look horrible but then again....

It's certainly personal preference but I haven't seen a picture of a B7 that has blacked out rings which looks right. Maybe you need to try red rings, might look horrible but then again....

red ring........that would sting in my eyes

Anyone know if you can get like gunmetal chromed rings...Think that would make for a nice middle road for those of us who don't want to totally black out our cars.

Mine is blacked out except for the Audi rings, s-line badges, and wheels, and even the wheels are going to get partial blackout treatment on them

Here's mine, Dolphin Grey with colour coded rings
carbon1.jpg

Mac