Badger5Chris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

What MOD's would suggest to my car ?

I've read about the RS4 RSB is this any good particularily with having a front wheel turbo charged petrol car?
    What about the front ARB ?
    Anything else appreciated as long as it doesnt break the bank !
    Ta
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I believe the front ARB is the same on all the B7s so no point in changing that.
    How about springs/coilovers, with springs obviously working out cheaper to drop the car a little.
    Visually, Cupra lip splitter on the front of an S-line bumper looks good on every B7 I've seen it.

1st Gear

Status
    Whereabouts is the front ARB? Is it attached to the top of the suspension struts inside the engine bay so you can see it as you open the bonnet?
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

5th Gear

Status
    No mate that is a strut brace your thinking of, the FARB is attached to your suspension / hub setup via drop links, you can see it if you take the wheels off.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs