Front Splitter for S-Line Buimper ????

wyliss

Reaction score
I've seen a few B7's on here with them on.
Where can we buy them, part no?
How easy are they to fit?
Cheers

IS there much trimming required?
How far forward do you position the spoiler?
Has anybody done a 'how to' guide do you know of?
Thanks

Last edited:
i have just fit mine tonight, easier than i thought it would be. they are quite flexible within reason

2012-02-09182202.jpg

Reactions: Pedrödelabongo
That finishes it off nicely !!
How far forward do you bring the splitter or is there only one position?

Think its more personal preference. I have mine quite far forward as i didnt need to trim the ends on the splitter like some do. Just trimmed the two centre posts down and fitted self tapping screws

I wasn't too keen on triming the edges to be honest. Have you got any more pics from side on etc?
Cheers

I enquired about one from my local Seat dealer about a month ago, he said it'd be £45.
Anybody know where I can get one cheaper?

I enquired about one from my local Seat dealer about a month ago, he said it'd be £45.
Anybody know where I can get one cheaper?

Yeah, that's about right. The price has gone up probably in response to the splitter fitting other vehicles like ours.

£26.50 for mine of ebay, genuine in the bag. bargain.

i kept mine a bit further in and didnt trim any off the end parts, most crusial bit is to get the up right suppost posts cut to the correct length as is they are to long it makes the splitter sit funny. i just kept shaving a bit at a time with my air hack saw.

Really should get my finger out and fit mine!! Only had it bout 9 months lol. Done all the trimming just got to screw it in place!

What actual eefect to the car does the mod do besides it looking good?

Finally fited !!!
What I have noticed though is that positioning it a little further forward means you can see the top lip of the splitter a little. Has anybody else noticed this ?

they all look really well might have to do this to mine

Mainly to little boy racers rather than quality owners like us :)

When using the self tapping screws to attach the splitter did you have to pre drill the splitter or are there pre mark holes you can use to just stick self tapping screws through?

And did you just tape it in place and bang it on or did you follow a moretechnical process been looking but can't see a how to guide on it ?

Cheers
P.s I know this thread is old that why I replied to you in hope you would get notification wrath ha.