DRL led lights for B7 cab

iv had both sets
work very well and look good
but the second set just dont run with the lines of the car
they look realy odd

i thought they where ment to be close to the orignal's ?

i thought they where ment to be close to the orignal's ?

maybe they are but they never did the oem for the b7
and the body shape on the b8 is diffrent from the b7

yep i understand mate just thought they look nicer :cool:

I have the first type (bought from Bez funnily enough :)). Can't fault them. Stick a set of HIDs in and they're brill.

Pictures pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease . :)

OK then!
WP_000160.jpg

Reactions: Pedrödelabongo and Paullie
Bez, Gary, and how do the h9 bulbs fitted in these compare to the standard h7 fitted in mine, just want to to check the light output is still okay on these.

Cheers,

They're still H7 bulbs in these ones. I have HIDs in mine and its a massive improvement on the standard candles.

There's an ebay shop that does them. I was going to use them before Bez' ones came up for sale. I'll see if I can find it. Standby.......

Mine are the black ones

Thanks Gary just found them aswell, and they look good my only concern is what you do if one of the led lights fail?.

Chuck it away I guess, but they have a years warranty and LEDs are fairly reliable.

Oh sod it I'll order some tomorrow, so my ever growing piles of bits for the car is growing month by month I really need to make time get my finger out..

Oh sod it I'll order some tomorrow, so my ever growing piles of bits for the car is growing month by month I really need to make time get my finger out..
Did you get these? Tempted with some for mine (06 cab)

I was gonna buy some this month but went for the RS6 grill instead so will be getting the headlights next month instead, I like to buy something every month if I can :)

It's not a massive job to remove the bumper or the headlights and as the new headlights state on there advert there is no rewiring involved so a pretty easy job really

Blackie, do you have any shots with the lights on? I also have a black B7, so wanted to see how they look :)

Wow, posting pics on this is complicated! How to i find a URL to post one? Usually it would bring up a file locator!

Anyone done this without switching to HIDS? I think it looks BRILLIANT, but am worried about MOT failures and such. The A4 i'm buying doesn't have auto-levelling lights or washers, retrofitting would be EXPENSIVE I guess.

When I had my LED lights installed, it passed its MOT, but Audi did say they had to move the light a little to pass it. No hassles, though. The bulbs in mine are H7 (blue tint) which seems bright enough.

The Halogen bulb wasn't lined up properly in the reflector or something?

The Halogen bulb wasn't lined up properly in the reflector or something?
most headlight needs aligning
he wont have done them when he bought and fitted them
hence audi did it for the MOT

Yeah Bez is right, they just needed moving slightly - too high I think! At least they didn't fail it and then charge me!!

What bulbs do you have in for dipped/main beam? - Do they match the LED colour for the DRLs?