A4 3.0 tdi Q

Banwell

previously LeeS3
Reaction score
Has anyone driven one of these yet?

Or seen a review? All I've seen so far is an honest jon write up.

I'm due to take delivery of one in a couple of weeks time and I've got a demonstrator for this weekend.

I've currently got an S3 that I'm selling to get the A4. These cars are obviously very different, however the A4 is good. Being a V6 diesel, it is very torquey and the performance is good, although not as quick as my S3.

The handling is pretty good considering that it is an Avant and the suspension and steering are notcieably softer than the S3.

Not looking forward to selling my S3, but the A4 3.0TDIQ is a good replacement.

neither am I. But deed was done yesterday and take delivery in 3-4 weeks. Should be a beast of an engine??

Was your s3 chipped?

You guys may be interested in the review of an A6 3.00 TDI in this months Audi Driver, it has been modified by Tunit, bhp upto 275 and torque to 380 lbs. 0-60 in a genuine 6.5 seconds! Similar power to the BMW 535D. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I had a a4 saloon 3.0tdi quattro s-line for a demo car, on 18" rims.

Nice firm ride, possibly a bit to harsh for me in an a4 really, but lovely power delivery. I loved that car. had it for 2 days. Absolutely awesome overall. My next car!

Chaz

[ QUOTE ]
anychance of a scan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry mate, no scanner.

Should be available in all major WHSmiths and Borders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice - cars, trucks and commercial vehicles.. Hmm would i trust these people with a 30K+ motor? - very unlikely.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

No offense intended.

None taken Lee, just passing on the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tunit are superb, they have a very clever box that does a brilliant job. I have had one of theres on a BMW and thought it was great, then had it remapped by superchips and it felt no different really, if anything a bit more reserved.

I know a guy who has one, he's just had it remapped to deliver the same power as the A6 3.0 TDI Q. simply awesome!