Will saloon coilovers fit a cab?

DOLPHIN DIESEL

Reaction score
Hi,

As above, sorry but i dont know much about the cab as ive only just bought it

I'd be interested to know the answer to this also. There are LOADS of spring, shock and coilovers avaliable for the saloon and avant, but very few specified for the cabrio. I'd imagine if anything the avant sets would be more suitable for the cab due to the extra weight of the hood mechanism compared with the extra weight of the avant rear. I am lead to believe that the rear suspension access for the cab is different so it's worth noting if you're going to attempt fitting new suspension yourself.

I'm looking to get some lowering springs (or springs & shocks dending on price etc) in the next couple of months so an answer to this would be very useful!

I necer found out, just went and bought some FK's new for around £180 delivered, theyre quite good for the money too. Search ebay, a guy on there has an ebay shop but theyre cheaper through his website, sorry but i can remember the name but he should be easy to find

Did you get springs or springs & shocks? I assume just springs for £180. Which ones were they? Are they specifically for the cab? How do they sit with the standard s-line shocks? Pics!?!