Help with this decision

Macdoon

Reaction score
Hi All

Been wanting to do this for ages, do I or don't I get an RS4 black optics grille :banghead:, here's my dilemma, love the look but I have a dolphin grey(pic below), the grille is wrapped and is colour coded (OEM) and imho looks spot on, what do you think yes or know to the change (Audi in the park is coming lol).
BlackBadgepics007.jpg

Question: Does the RS4 grille come with a filler plate (some say yes and no), Audi parts guy wasn't sure!!!

Cheers

Mac

The RS4 grille does *not* come with a filler plate. I wrapped my filler in carbon wrap otherwise the colour match looks odd closeup.

as above no filler
get the black

The RS4 grille does *not* come with a filler plate. I wrapped my filler in carbon wrap otherwise the colour match looks odd closeup.

Cheers Nathan, does the filler plate come of without removing the bumper?

filler plate comes of with 3 screws
you cant realy use the plate with out the filler plate would look stupid take it off you will see what i meen

Reactions: Macdoon

razza i don't suppose you have a link to the mesh for the fog surrounds, i've trawled, the threads was sure i'd seen it on here but can't find it

cheers

mac

razza i don't suppose you have a link to the mesh for the fog surrounds, i've trawled, the threads was sure i'd seen it on here but can't find it

cheers

mac

Found yours :rockwoot:

you got the wrong filler plate !
the yank 1 is better with no recess for the reg plate

you got the wrong filler plate !
the yank 1 is better with no recess for the reg plate

I know what you mean Lee, thinking about getting one for shows and photoshots

just run it all the time i do
iv just got the gti a usa spec grill aswell

P1090131.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

Reactions: Macdoon
Has anyone got a link for all of the above bits as I'm looking at doing the same to mine soon hopefully but I'm just after the chrome rs4 grille, also how do you do the fog surrounds? You you take them apart and glue the mesh to the back of them? Sorry for all the questions I'm a newbie when it comes to Audi lol

That's great thanks, does the bumper need to come off to fit the grille or can you do it while still on the car?