Intercooler for Audi B7 2.0TDI

lenti

7th Gear
Reaction score
Website
www.garaget.org
Ok, guys im going to start my engine project and need some feedback and help..

I need to buy a new IC for my 2.0TDI but don't know wich one i should use?
ive found some for the Audi A3 2.0TDI but would this one work as plug n play, as the engine is about the same one?
ive also seen some for the 2.0T fsi engines looks just the same as the one for the Audi A3 2.0TDI one.. But dont know if it works.

i will also remove the Particle Filter and send a mail to Bluefin Superchips so that they modify my chip file and makes the ECU believe that the DPF is working good.

im also going to purchase the CCI box, but i wounder if the APR Carbonio for 2.0T FSI will work on the TDI engine? otherwise ill take that one, it looks just the same as the one on Diesel engines, but don't understand what differences they have.

I also want to know if i need a special Diesel Turbo or can i use same turbo as Petrol cars like K04 turbo?

Would be nice if you could send me some links, I would appreciate it if it is from Europe, otherwise shipping is so expensive

Thank you

-Florent

i cant say for sure but i cant see why it would be any different for petrol or diesel. custom piping is fine and probably cheaper if you can get your hands on the right bore size to run with the cooler.

i dont know the standard pipe diametre mate im afraid. just be carful what you buy like those really cheap ones, you will have brackets to fabricate etc, and for that money the quility cant be up to much.

i dont know the standard pipe diametre mate im afraid. just be carful what you buy like those really cheap ones, you will have brackets to fabricate etc, and for that money the quility cant be up to much.

Hey ive found this on ETKA

so as it looks, it's quite a lot of work to fix FMIC, need to fix the tubes that I have not found online, so that for example the middle tube near the X that I have sketched out where FMIC should sit.
The problem is how to get to the hole in the tube in the middle of X..

I will remove the front tomorrow, then look exacly how it sits before purchasing anything :/

etkaic.jpg