Paint/Vehicle Info Sticker

Cris B

Reaction score
Bit of a numpty question, but only second post on the forum so bear with me... I have searched and just can't find the answer!

Where is the vehicle data sticker which details the paint code and options located? The threads and posts I have found seemed to suggest that it should be in the rear wheel well, but I have had the spare out twice and looked and it is definitely not there :(

Car didn't come with an owners manual so it is not recorded in that. Car is an 06 plate Avant. I've found the tyre pressures sticker inside the o/s/f door and the engine bay sticker on the o/s near the scuttle, but not the one I'm looking for!

Any advice much appreciated!

Lift the boot liner, it should be either stuck to the underside of the liner or in the spare wheel well.

Mac

Lift the boot liner where the spare wheel bit is, the sticker is on the edge there with a load of codes.

Cheers I will look under the rear seat, it's definitely not in the spare wheel well or under the boot floor.

Let us know if you find it

Thanks for your help, yes it was under the rear seat bench - I wouldn't have thought to look there unless you had said.

Finding it confirmed the paint code - Mauritius Blue Metallic

Is there a way of translating the other codes? Are they just all options?