JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

s4 exhaust.... same mounting as 170 tdi?????

as above just fit my new s4 rear valance, now want the quad exit tail pipes to fill the holes.

will the standard s4 back exhaust system fit my car, it is also a quattro. already has an exhaust either side.

cheers
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Very much doubt it tbh as the S4's being the twin pipes all the way from manifold and yours being the single
    During a 4 wheel drift on the M25 i hear from my mate "Dont you ever do that again! Gimme the keys" after 12 hours of owning my old S4

1st Gear

Status
    they are twin but they are single piped back to the manifold if that makes sence??

i mean its still a single pipe going into each back box just like mine.
    A4 b7 170bhp quattro | 210bhp remap from Rick @ UNICORN MOTORSPORT ( 07880558534) | DPF deleted | EGR deleted | 19" TSW Zolder 5 custom bronze wheels | rs4 grill | rs4 22mm rear sway bar | lamin-x head lights, fog lights, side repeaters | custom carbon wraped chrome window trims | E M Tuning LED conversion lights | genuine audi s4 rear valance | genuine audi s4 quad exhaust system to fit diesel | cupra R splitter | black audi ring badges | alpine headunit, hertz spl sub with JL audio amp |

1st Gear

Status
    But with the S4 having the V8 there is 2 pipes running the full length of the system making joining onto your exhaust very difficult as they only place where you the same number of pipes is right at the very back where it would be a cut and weld job and chances are turn out gash
    During a 4 wheel drift on the M25 i hear from my mate "Dont you ever do that again! Gimme the keys" after 12 hours of owning my old S4

1st Gear

Status
    if the standard s4 back boxes would hang on my mounts then i can do the rest, i have a good welder at work, once i have alined the tail pipes i will just drop the full system and cut and weld it where i need.

i just cant find out whether those 2 back box mountings at the rear are exact same place as the diesels??? its them what will determin where the tail pipes sit on the valance.

i have been quoted £300 for 2 custom back boxes but sure i can do it cheaper than that.

1st Gear

Status
    Ah i see then they could quite possibly fit as i had the single exit 2.0tdi 140 replaced with the twin exit 2.0Tfsi exhaust and was a perfect fit so i would say they hangers will be fine for the S4 back boxes as only one place hangers for back boxes can fit